Of all my kids, Jordan is the hardest to take pictures of. As soon as the camera comes out, he makes goofy faces. Like this.
So today I tried to shoot him on the sly, while he was up in the fort, I asked about his day. And finally real smiles!
- I Heart Faces Week 13 Photo “Dramatic B&W”
- back to the beach
- Fix-It Friday #48 - Hands-On Photo Editing Fun!
- I Heart Faces Photo Challenge “Focusing on Angles...
- First Beach Visit 2010
- I Heart Faces Week 11 - “Bundled Up” Photo Challen...
- Bench Monday
- Fix-It Friday #47 - Hands-On Photo Editing Fun!
- An Into
- Spring has Sprung
- ▼ March (11)