I am new to photography. I don't claim to be great, heck even good. I am just beginning to learn.
Three years ago, I bought a Kodak super zoom and like it, but never really fell in love with it...Until this November on a surprise Thanksgiving break trip to the beach. It was the first time, I truly LOVED the pictures that came out.
I was given a Canon Sx20is and I fell head over heels for photography. I am saving up for a DSLR now.
I have no inspiration to be a pro, I am just loving it as a hobby. I am definitely looking to improve the little skills I have, so please leave constructive criticism.
- I Heart Faces Week 13 Photo “Dramatic B&W”
- back to the beach
- Fix-It Friday #48 - Hands-On Photo Editing Fun!
- I Heart Faces Photo Challenge “Focusing on Angles...
- First Beach Visit 2010
- I Heart Faces Week 11 - “Bundled Up” Photo Challen...
- Bench Monday
- Fix-It Friday #47 - Hands-On Photo Editing Fun!
- An Into
- Spring has Sprung
- ▼ March (11)